A Proven Coaching Process:
“You will never maximize your potential in any area without coaching. It is impossible. You may be good. You may even be better than everyone else. But without outside input you will never be as good as you could be..”
The Next Generation Leader
Jeremy’s coaching principles and tools have seen proven results with athletes in the NFL, PGA, and NCAA as well as Fortune 500 executives and top business professionals all over the world.
One-on-one, small group coaching, or peer advisory teams with Jeremy can help you close the gap between your present reality and your most desired future in your personal life, family life, and business practices.
Jeremy believes that success in one area should not come through the neglect or failure in another. Too many men and women succeed in their professional pursuits at the expense of their personal or family life. For this reason, Jeremy is passionate about helping his clients pursue balance in order to keep their whole life working together in harmony for the greater good of the whole.
“Coaching is an ongoing professional relationship that helps people produce extraordinary results in their lives, careers, businesses or organizations.”
- Clarifies and expands your unique vision, values, and purpose
- Increases clarity, confidence, and courage to fulfill your created purpose and reach your goals
- Leads to more effective leadership in all areas of your life
- Accelerates personal and professional development
- Inspires hope and fosters change
- Allows for you to process and apply current training or developmental initiatives
- Provides confidentiality
- Improves quality of life
- Secures the freedom to question and explore possibilities
- Encourages holistic growth and integrity
- Gives you outside, objective feedback
- Increases your joy and peace in the process of moving vision to reality
- Enhances the quality of your relationships
- Maximizes leadership through love and service
What Coaching is not:
- Consulting – A consultant gives expert advice, while coaching empowers you to find broader and more personal solutions.
- Counseling or Therapy – Counselors and therapists help bring a person into health and often focuses on the past. Instead, a coach helps you look forward to move from where you are now to where you want to be.
- Mentoring – Mentors primarily share from personal experience to help others progress within a specified field or endeavor. Instead, coaches are process experts who help you develop unique solutions that work for your unique situation.